Baked Brie with Cranberries, Apples and Pecans
This baked brie recipe will become the star of any holiday party you bring it to and elevate your culinary standing amongst your friends and family. The best part? It couldn’t be easier to make!
- 1 wheel of Brie cheese
- ⅓ cup of chopped pecans
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup diced apples
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage (picked & chopped)
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of apple butter (or apple sauce)
- The juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 pinches of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and spray or line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Prepare the topping by roughly chopping the pecans, dicing the apples into a small dice (about the size of your pinky nail), and picking and chopping the sage. Add those to a bowl and add the dried cranberries, the honey, the ground cinnamon, the apple butter, the salt, and the zest and juice of the lemon. Mix everything to combine and evenly distribute the honey and apple butter.
- Remove the brie cheese from the fridge, take it out of its packaging and place it on your sprayed or parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Put your prepared topping on top of the brie and bake at 350 F for about 12 minutes or until the brie softens slightly.
- After 12 minutes, remove the brie from the oven and allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or the accompaniment of your choice.
MAde this recipe?
tag @offtheline_cooking on instagram!