Blackberry and Mint Gin Rickey
This is a gorgeous gin cocktail that tastes as great as it looks with the hints of blackberry, mint and lime that elevate the gin to refreshing heights. The perfect drink for those looking to impress guests with both aesthetics and flavor.
- 2 ounces Empress 1908 Gin (or your favorite gin)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 drops blackberry-mint syrup
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Club soda (to top off, about 1 ounce)
- 3 fresh blackberries (to garnish)
- 2 sprigs of mint (to garnish)
- Fill a Highball or Collins glass with ice and add the Empress 1908 Gin or your favorite gin, followed by the simple syrup and then the lime juice. Stir gently to combine.
- Add the blackberry-mint syrup and then the fresh blackberries and mint. Stir to combine once more.
- Top with club soda and enjoy!
MAde this recipe?
tag @offtheline_cooking on instagram!