Hibiscus Reposado Tequila Sour
This Hibiscus Reposado Tequila Sour features flavors native to Jalisco, Mexico, and has a beautiful hibiscus-red hue and a spumous head, compliments of a shaken egg white.
- 2 ounces of Reposado tequila
- ¾ ounce of hibiscus liqueur
- ¾ ounce of agave syrup
- ¾ ounce of lime juice
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters (garnish)
- Add the Reposado, hibiscus liqueur, agave syrup, lime juice, salt, and egg white to a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, add ice to the cocktail and continue shaking for another 15 seconds.
- Immediately strain into a coupe glass, or glass of your choosing, and garnish with 2 drops of Angostura bitters, swirled with a toothpick.
MAde this recipe?
tag @offtheline_cooking on instagram!