A balanced bourbon mule with pineapple, lime, mint, ginger beer and brown sugar simple syrup. Perfect for enjoying on a hot summer day where drinking bourbon straight should be left for the late evening.
For the Pineapple Bourbon Mule
- Add the bourbon, pineapple juice, mint, lime juice, brown sugar simple syrup, bitters and salt to your shaker along with a few cubes of ice.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds and strain into a glass with ice.
- Top with the ginger beer and enjoy.
For the Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- Add the brown sugar and water to a pot and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce to a low simmer.
- Continue to cook for 1 minute and then chill to serve.