With bursts of lemon that complement the subtly sweet and tangy pomegranate-Balsamic vinegar, this dressing is the perfect pairing with greens such as arugula, spinach, or even baby chard.
- 4 ounces of pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- The zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 8 ounces of vegetable oil
Note: Yields about 12 ounces or 1 ½ cup
- Zest and juice the lemon directly into your blender. Add the honey, the vinegar, and the salt and blend on a low setting for about 10 seconds to combine.
- While running the blender at its slowest speed, slowly stream in the oil into the vinaigrette until all the oil is incorporated.
- Once incorporated, turn the blender up to high for about 5 seconds and then turn it off.
- Taste the vinaigrette and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Chill until using.
Note: Shake before using to re-emulsify the vinaigrette