Watermelon and Cilantro Margarita
This watermelon and cilantro margarita recipe is the best you'll make! With fresh watermelon puree, it's perfectly tangy, refreshing and has just the right amount of sweetness.
- 2 ounces of watermelon juice or puree
- 2 ounces of blanco tequila
- 1 ounce of fresh-squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce of agave syrup
- ¼ ounce of Triple Sec
- 3 small sprigs of fresh cilantro
- 2 small pinches of salt
- 3 small sprigs of cilantro
- 1 lime half/wedge
- Salt/sugar rim optional
- Start by making the watermelon juice/puree by pureeing fresh watermelon in your blender until it is smooth and no longer gritty.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the watermelon puree, the blanco tequila, the lime juice, the agave syrup, the Triple Sec, the cilantro and the salt, with ice and shake thoroughly for about 30 seconds. You want to slightly bruise the cilantro with the ice so that the cilantro flavor steeps into the drink.
- Strain the drink and pour over fresh ice into your desired glass. Enjoy with your choice of garnish.
MAde this recipe?
tag @offtheline_cooking on instagram!